Sold €170,000 - Residential
Superb opportunity to acquire a spacious three-bedroom duplex townhouse ideally located in a prime position in the increasingly popular Monksfield development. Built to a very high standard. Off the street parking. Minutes away from Athlone town centre and within easy access to all local amenities.
Accommodation comprises entrance hall, kitchen/dining/living room, W.C., 3 bedrooms (Master Ensuite) and a family bathroom.
Viewings highly recommended by the Sole Selling Agent.
BER Rating: C1
Kitchen/Dining Area – 5.42m x 3.56m
Tiled & Timber floor, Oak kitchen units, breakfast counter, plumbed for dishwasher & dryer.
Living Room – 3.97m x 6.60m
W.C. – 2.00m x 2.00m
Tiled floor, partially tiled walls, 2-piece suite.
Bathroom – 1.92m x 2.47
Fully tiled, 3 piece suite, Jacuzzi bath.
Bedroom 1 – 3.66m x 3.56m
Timber floor, walk in wardrobe, Ensuite off with electric shower.
Bedroom 2 – 3.00m x 3.86m
Bedroom 3 – 2.42m x 3.86
- Gas fired central heating
- Double glazed windows
- Within walking distance to all local amenities including Supervalu, Cunningham’s Pharmacy, Athlone Springs Hotel to name but a few
- Regular bus A1 and A2 servicing town centre and Bus & Rail Station
- Fibre broadband
- Ideal family home
- Tastefully decorated throughout
- 1160 sq ft of spacious accommodation