Property ID : D0894
Sold €189,950 - Residential
Impressive 4 bedroom residence located 1 mile from the scenic villages of Lecarrow and Knockcroghery and 12 miles to Athlone town centre. Situated on a large elevated site, this residence comprises of entrance hallway, sitting room, kitchen, dining room, utility, conservatory, 4 large bedrooms (master ensuite) and family bathroom. An attractive feature of this property is a stairway off the utility to the attic area which is floored out, fitted with velux windows and awaits conversion.
This residence is very well finished by its presents owners and boasts a lot of extras including duel central heating, private well, fully insulated walls and attic, tarmac drive with a patio area to the rear.
- Railed Immersion with Zoned Central Heating
- Oil and Solid Fuel Heating
- PVC Double Glazed Windows.
- Garden Shed Included
- Patio Area to Back
- Laurel & Red Beech Hedging
- Walls and Attic Pumped Insulation
Directions: From Lecarrow travel toward Knockcroghery. Take 2nd right onto the L7511. The house is the 7th house on left. Note sign on same.
Google: 53°33’31.1″N 8°03’52.8″W
- ENTRANCE HALL – 15 x 7 – Tiled floor
- KITCHEN – 6 x 16 – Tiled floor, pine fitted kitchen, Plumbed for dishwasher, gas hob and electric oven.
- UTILITY – 14 x 12 – Tiled floor, fitted units, plumbed for washing machine and dryer, door to back garden, stairway to attic.
- DINING ROOM – 19 x 13 – Pine floor, bay window, fitted fireplace with electric inset, coving.
- SITTING ROOM – 17 x 13 – Timber floor, solid fuel stove with back boiler and brick surround, coving.
- CONSERVATORY – 11 x 11 – Pine floor, vaulted timber ceiling.
- FAMILY BATHROOM – 14 x 11 – Tiled floor and walls, 4 piece suite, power shower.
- BEDROOM 1 with ENSUITE – 17 x 15 – Timber floor, built-in wardrobes, ensuite off with electric shower.
- BEDROOM 2 – 15 x 13 – Timber floor.
- BEDROOM 3 – 13 x 11 – Timber floor.
- BEDROOM 4 – 13 x 11 Timber floor.
- ATTIC – 46 x 17 – Floored, suitable for conversion, 2 x velux windows.