Property ID : C01192
Sold €175,000 - Residential
Attractive 3 bedroom bungalow with large attic space with possible development potential. Situated in a sought after residential area within walking distance to the town centre and on all main bus routes. This property is tastefully finished by its present owners.
Accommodation comprises: entrance hallway, 3 large bedrooms (Master Ensuite), sitting room with open fire, open plan kitchen, dining room, utility and family bathroom.
Outside feature car port, detached garage, landscaped gardens, with an array of mature shrubs, fruit trees and vegetable plots to rear.
Viewing strictly by appointment only.
30 x 5
Oak timber flooring, stira stairs to attic, Velux window fitted, suitable for conversion.
20 x 12
Tiled flooring, Light Oak fully fitted kitchen units, plumbed for dishwasher, patio door to rear.
8 x 7
Tiled flooring, fully fitted units, plumbed for washing machine, door to rear.
16 x 13
Timber flooring, Mahogany surround fireplace with cast iron insert stove, coving, large window to front.
10 x 6
Tiled floor to ceiling, 4 piece suite with Jacuzzi bath.
16 x 12
Light oak flooring, built in wardrobe, Ensuite off, fully tiled with electric shower.
11 x 11
Light oak flooring.
12 x 11
Light oak flooring, built in wardrobe.
- Gas fired central heating
- PVC windows and doors
- Garage to the rear of property
- All local amenities nearby including Creche, beautician and also active residence association in the estate
- Within easy commuting distance to Athlone, Roscommon, Galway City (2 minutes drive from Dublin to Galway Motorway)
- TV points in all bedrooms and kitchen and ISDN line connection in the house
- Secure rear garden with timber gates either side of the house
- Bus Eireann & City Link bus stop at top of the road
- Lawned back garden with an array of fruit trees, shrubs and vegetable plot
- Attractive car port to the side of property